These are our current vacancies:
We are looking for a full time Marketing Coordinator to implement and co-ordinate a wide range of marking activities to include direct mail, organisation of training days, PR, responding to customer requests and database maintenance.
The successful candidate will have:
- an excellent degree
- previous marketing communications experience
- good communication and organisational skills
- an eye for attention to detail
Location: Jolly Learning Ltd, Tailours House, High Road, Chigwell, Essex. IG7 6DL
To apply send your CV and a covering letter to Androula Stratton, Marketing Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Software Developer
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our digital development team.
The job role would involve working on educational software products for school and home use (including mobile) and providing technical support to customers.
Jolly Phonics has been hugely instrumental in helping children learn to read and write. Our software is used in schools and homes extensively around the world on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will provide a valuable development support role and will assist in answering technical support queries. We can offer a stimulating and friendly environment in which to work on some exciting products. Competitive salary is offered depending on experience.
This is a full-time position based in Chigwell in Essex (40 mins from London on the Central line).
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
• Mac and PC literate
• Adobe Flash and Actionscript 3 (using external class files)
• XML and how to use with Actionscript.
• An understanding of OOP and programming concepts
• Knowledge of and experience using Adobe AIR.
• Knowledge of and experience using Zinc.
• Knowledge of packaging Flash files and building installers
• Knowledge and experience using mobile software technologies, e.g Android OS, Apple iOS (Objective-C and Xcode)
• Knowledge of cross-platform development frameworks for mobile.
• Knowledge of JAVA
• Photoshop experience
• Knowledge of synthetic phonics is desirable
We would expect candidates to have at least an understanding of synthetic phonics prior to interview. Useful information can be found on our website (www.jollylearning.co.uk).
Some commercial experience preferred but not essential.