The Jolly Phonics Pupil/Student Checklist is a handy End of Year checklist that can be used in class for assessing the progress of each pupil. Enables teachers to identify at a glance any potential gaps in the children’s Jolly Phonics knowledge.
- Check if pupil/student knows the 42 letter sounds
- Check if pupil/student can blend & write regular words with letter sounds
- Check if pupil/student knows capital letters & lower-case letters (sound, name & formation)
- Check pupil/student’s ability to read & spell tricky words
- Check pupil/student’s ability to read age-appropriate books
- Check pupil/student’s ability to write a short story independently