Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment
Jolly Phonics Reading AssessmentClose X
Child-friendly assessment that teachers can use with their pupils in a one-to-one situation. A pack of carefully developed materials have been created to provide an easy and quick method of assessing children’s decoding and comprehension knowledge. Suitable for use with children aged 4-6 years old, this can be used as a phonics screening check resource or by individual teacher’s to ensure that no child gets left behind.
Split into two sections, the Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment provides:
- 2 Reading Tests for word reading and sentence reading.
- 2 Supplementary Tests for letter sound plus tricky words and aural comprehension.
All items are contained in an A4 folder and include the following :
- 24 page manual – support and guidance for teachers on how to implement the assessments.
- Photocopiable pupil record sheets.
- Word reading and sentence reading colour sheets.
- Letter sounds and tricky word assessment colour sheets.
This Reading Assessment is a fantastic tool to improve standards and ensure that no child gets left behind, and also works well as a phonics screening check resource.
- Price with VAT
- Folder including 2 tests and 24-page manual
- 978 1 844142 84 2
- JL841 Jolly Phonics Reading Assessment