Training in Singapore
Victoria Carlton will be conducting the following workshops in Singapore in 2013:
|1||VC’s Jolly Phonics & Grammar||15-16 July 2013||9.30-4.30pm|
||VC’s Jolly Phonics & Grammar||5-6 Oct 2013||9.30-4.30pm|
||VC’s Jolly Phonics & Grammar||16-17 Dec 2013||9.30-4.30pm|
||VC’s Jolly Music & drama||10 Oct 2013||10.00-5.00pm|
Did you know that children taught early literacy skills the JOLLY PHONICS way are nearly always well ahead of their chronological age level?
This workshop is for anyone or SNOs who are concerned with helping children to reach their full academic potential.
This workshop will demonstrate -
- the paramount importance of phonics teaching and recent research in this area
- the philosophy and background inherent to JOLLY PHONICS
- the components of the programme and how they combine to help children learn phonics, spelling and writing in a multi-sensory way
- how to incorporate JOLLY PHONICS into a highly effective teaching program for your education centre or your home.
- a multi-sensory method of teaching spelling and grammar that opens the door to effective writing skills reading for ALL students
The Victoria Carlton Approach to Literacy enables ALL students to read, spell and write at high levels!
This will be a fun, interactive workshop and will empower all participants to fully understand and be empowered to use this approach to help all children reach their full academic potential
By attending this thought-provoking and practical seminar, you will learn:
- why this approach is so effective
- multisensory methods to introduce spelling and grammar concepts
- which grammatical structures to introduce and a suggested order
- practical, structured strategies to improve spelling skills, grammar and therefore written expression
- Victoria’s own games and fun activities to enhance learning
All courses will be held at:
September 21 Enterprise Pte Ltd, Blk 13, Toa Payoh Lorong 8, #04-05 Braddell Tech Industrial Building, SINGAPORE 319261
Contact Ngo Chew Yeh on firstname.lastname@example.org or 65 6256 0226/6046 for more details.